I am running the Steam Link app on my Nvidia Shield TV with a Steam Controller.
Since I was unhappy with the connection reliability when using the Steam Controller via Bluetooth I decided to use VirtualHere to passthrough the dongle to my Host system.
Unfortunately the Steam Link Android App seems to agressively take over control over the dongle.
If I run VirtualHere alone and start the client on my Windows machine everything is working fine.
But as soon as I open up the App I get bombarded with requests to gain access to the controller and only if I persistently cancel these requests I am able to keep using the controller under Windows.
As soon as I provide access to the Steam Controller I cannot use it anymore.
I know this is an issue coming from the Steam Link app and not VirtualHere, but I was hoping maybe someone already found a way of fixing this in here.
At least this forum here seems to be monitored by the developer :)