Page not found

About searching
  1. PS4 controller cannot reconnect on bluetooth

… in DS4Windows as "Sony WA (00:00:00:00:00:00) and it stays active in the software even before connecting my DS4. Once I … a year ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller-no… Apparently microsoft … steam foruns about the use of VirtualHere and also this forum I've decided to test some scenarios to get it right on …

famus484 - 2021/07/30 - 10:16 - 33 comments

2. Steam Link beta + Virtualhere + Thrustmaster T150?

… recognises a "Thrustmaster FFB Wheel (usb)". I have made it active (in use by you), and this fails to install the … Hi, yes i noticed a few posts on the steam forum, the thrustmaster T150 wheel is quite new and there is … Mail sent. Thanks for the swift and active support :) …

Roksi - 2016/01/13 - 03:33 - 23 comments

3. OpenTPCast rumble only on one controller

… seems to be the solution many have found in the opentpcast forum) i can get a somewhat better experience, but that is … as a usb3 device i connected the oculus wired via an active usb2.0 cable into a usb 3.0 header this however …

rdpeake - 2019/02/09 - 01:54 - 73 comments

4. USB mouse not being passed through on Android phone

… seems like it's 10 and above from the comments in the forum, but the pico is surely based off android 10 and … will then take over and it stops working on CC and becomes active on the client and I see all devices attached and can …

MBrown278 - 2023/01/14 - 07:53 - 18 comments

5. Device Disappears when try to use

… keyboard/mouse dongle and when I click connect it becomes active on my client so that is working I've installed a … I'd missed your messages as the forum does not update when I click on lastpost entries . I …

rjwilson01 - 2020/08/13 - 10:11 - 8 comments

6. disables bluetooth

… available in the Windows server page instead of in the forum post, as seem link you have this branch build with the … link for vhusbdwindk now. So you dont need to visit this forum posting to update. Ive improved the windows server in … Remember you cannot have two bluetooth radios active in windows. So if you are passing through a bluetooth …

drewex - 2019/08/06 - 12:41 - 31 comments

7. Problem with Android server (licenced) - Works for about 3-5 minutes then suddenly stops working

… to system messages, copy to clipboard and paste into this forum … Is there some option to force the application to stay active when the phone's screen is turned off? …

H4kk3 - 2019/07/02 - 18:14 - 21 comments

8. Thrustmaster TMX steering wheel only working on Windows server

… 02 15:03:03 raspberrypi tailscaled[1073]: magicsock: 2 active derp conns: derp-2=cr0s,wr0s … to see if maybe that was a previous issue somewhere in the forum but I couldn't find anything. …

narenragu - 2024/01/27 - 03:34 - 21 comments

9. Feature Request: More flexible licensing.

… with other vendors that use a simple queue to represent active licenses. Moving a license to new hardware just … anyways, so I'll upgrade it eventually) Also you're still active in the forum, which is perfect! As a hobbyist I only stick for …

osiris990 - 2015/09/03 - 22:25 - 26 comments